Our Mission: “Educating and Connecting”
The mission of Handwriting Analysts International is to provide a top
quality, work oriented distance education in graphology that is
accessible, affordable and appropriate for students throughout the
country and the world. We focus on both “educating and connecting” by
helping to build online learning collaboration within educational
communities – student-to-teacher and student-to-student – in a new,
online approach to graphology education.
Our Mission Commitments
* To serve the educational needs of a diverse and global student
body, striving to meet the needs of previously underserved students in
the field of handwriting analysis.
* To provide a top quality, well balanced and practical curriculum. A
solid core of general education acts as the foundation of our academic
* To be attentive to the educational, cultural and economic needs of
students by providing quality education, along with flexible and
affordable payment plans.
* To help form personalized learning plans to meet the unique needs
of each student. Student-centered development programs help prepare the
way for professional education in handwriting analysis
* To enlist highly qualified and caring online instructors who teach
our courses while connecting with students; helping each student to
learn and develop to his or her potential.
* Educating students to collaborate in an Internet learning
community, work creatively, communicate effectively and prepare for
success in our handwriting analysis programs
* Functioning as a visible, responsible and responsive
student-centered online learning institution, dedicated to academic
* Fostering the cultural, ethnic, racial and gender diversities of
students, faculty and staff by responding to the needs of a global
student population. Bridging cross-cultural borders for individual
students, families and communities.
* Promoting and developing areas of distinctive strength from which reputations of excellence can be recognized.
* Providing a supportive environment that encourages instructors and
staff to continue their personal and professional growth.
* Identifying and catering to the special needs and circumstances of each student.
* Meeting the educational needs of our students by collaborating
with colleges, government agencies, local school systems, home school
and other organizations in need of quality online education.
Read Next: Community Involvement